1. Baoyou Shi*, Yunjie Wan, Ying Yu, Junnong Gu, Gangliang Wang. Evaluating the chemical stability in drinking water distribution system by corrosivity and precipitation potential. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 2018, 18(2): 393-390.
2. Min Shu, Xiang Gao, Guiwei Li, Weihuang Zhu, Haotian Hao, Baoyou Shi*. Effect of Speciation Transformation of Manganese on Aggregation and Deposition of Graphene Oxide. New Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 42, 2545 - 2552.
3. Bingjun Han, Ruya Chen, Baoyou Shi*, Weiying Xu, Yuan Zhuang. Practical evaluation of inorganic contaminant presence in a drinking water distribution system after hydraulic disturbance. Journal of Water Supply: Research and Technology – AQUA. 2018, 67(1): 12-21.
4. Guiwei Li, Yuanxun Ding, Hongfu Xu, Junwei Jin, Baoyou Shi*. Characterization and release profile of (Mn, Al)-bearing deposits in drinking water distribution systems. Chemoshpere, 2018, 197, 73-80.
5. Fan Yang, Baoyou Shi*, Weiyu Zhang, Jing Cui, Jianbo Guo, Dongsheng Wang, Nan Wu, Xinyuan Liu. Pyrosequencing analysis of source water switch and sulfate-induced bacterial community transformation in simulated drinking water distribution pipes. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2017, 24(36): 28220–28238.
6. Yuan Zhuang, Yan Kong, Kun Han, Haotian Hao, Baoyou Shi*. A Physically Cross-linked Self-Healable Double Network Polymer Hydrogel as Framework for Nanomaterial. New Journal of Chemistry, 2017, 41, 15127-15135.
7. Yuan Zhuang, Yan Kong, Qiaozhi Liu, Baoyou Shi*. Alcohol-assisted self-assembled 3D hierarchical iron (hydr)oxide nanostructures for water treatment, CrystEngComm, 2017, 19, 5926-5933.
8. Huifang Sun, Baoyou Shi*, Fan Yang, Dongsheng Wang. Effects of sulfate on heavy metal release from iron corrosion scales in drinking water distribution system. Water Research, 2017, 114: 69-77.
9. Yue Zhang, Baoyou Shi*, Yuanyuan Zhao, Mingquan Yan, Darren A. Lytle, Dongsheng Wang. Deposition behavior of residual aluminum in drinking water distribution system: effect of aluminum speciation. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2016, 42(4): 142-151.
10. Baoyou Shi*, Liping Fang, Zhengjian Li, Dongsheng Wang. Adsorption Behavior of DOM by PACs with Different Particle Sizes. CLEAN - Soil, Air, Water 2014, 42(10): 1363–1369.
11. Fan Yang, Baoyou Shi*, Yaohui Bai, Huifang Sun, Darren A. Lytle, Dongsheng Wang. Effect of sulfate on the transformation of corrosion scale composition and bacterial community in cast iron water distribution pipes. Water Research, 2014, 59, 46-57.
12. Huifang Sun, Baoyou Shi*, Darren A. Lytle, Yaohui Bai, Dongsheng Wang. Formation and release behavior of iron corrosion products under the influence of bacterial community in simulated water distribution system. Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 2014, 16 (3), 576 - 585.
13. Huifang Sun, Baoyou Shi*, Yaohui Bai, Dongsheng Wang. Bacterial community of biofilms developed under different water supply conditions in a distribution system. Science of the Total Environment, 2014, 472: 99–107.
14. Jingyi Zhang, Baoyou Shi*, Tao Li, Dongsheng Wang. Adsorption of methyl parathion on PAC from natural waters: the effect of NOM on adsorption capacity and kinetics. Adsorption-Journal of the International Adsorption Society, 2013, 19(1): 91-99.
15. Fan Yang, Baoyou Shi*, Junnong Gu, Dongsheng Wang, Min Yang. Morphological and physicochemical characteristics of iron corrosion scales formed under different water source histories in a drinking water distribution system. Water Research, 2012, 46(16): 5423-5433.
16. Ruyin Liu, Zhisheng Yu, Hongxun Zhang, Min Yang, Baoyou Shi, Xinchun Liu. Diversity of bacteria and mycobacteria in biofilms of two urban drinking water distribution systems. Canadian Journal of Microbiology, 2012, 58: 261-270.
17. Ke Gai, Baoyou Shi*, Xiaomin Yan, and Dongsheng Wang. Effect of Dispersion on Adsorption of Atrazine by Aqueous Suspensions of Fullerenes. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011, 45 (14): 5959–5965.
18. Wang, Y. L.; Feng, J.; Dentel, S. K.; Lu, J.; Shi, B. Y.; Wang, D. S. Effect of polyferric chloride (PFC) doses and pH on the fractal characteristics of PFC-HA flocs. Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2011, 379(1-3): 51-61.
19. Baoyou Shi*, Xiaoyan Zhuang, Xiaomin Yan, Jiajuan Lu, Hongxiao Tang. Adsorption of atrazine by natural organic matter and surfactant dispersed carbon nanotubes. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2010, 22(8):1195-1202.
20. YAN XiaoMin, ZHA JinMiao, SHI BaoYou, WANG DongSheng, WANG ZiJian, TANG Hong-Xiao. In vivo toxicity of nano-C60 aggregates complex with atrazine to aquatic organisms. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2010, 55(4-5):339-345.
21. Jiajuan Lu, Ying Li, Xiaomin Yan, Baoyou Shi, Dongsheng Wang, Hongxiao Tang, Sorption of atrazine onto humic acids (HAs) coated nanoparticles，Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2009, 347(1-3):90-96.
22. Lu, Jiajuan，Yan, Xiaomin, Zhou, Yanmei, Shi, Baoyou, Ge, Xiaopeng, Tang, Hongxiao. Comparative study of the adsorption capacity of peat humic acid (PHA) and soil humic acid on nano-SiO2 and nano-kaolin. Fresenius Environmental Bulletin. 2009, 18(3): 346-352.
23. WANG Yili, LU Jia, DU Baiyu, SHI Baoyou, WANG Dongsheng. Fractal analysis of polyferric chloride-humic acid (PFC-HA) flocs in different topological spaces. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2009, 21(1):41-48.
24. Qunshan Wei, Dongsheng Wang, Qia Wei, Chunguang Qiao, Baoyou Shi, Hongxiao Tang. Size and resin fractionations of dissolved organic matter and trihalomethane precursors from four typical source waters in China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2008, 141(1-3):247-357.
25. Xiaomin Yan, Baoyou Shi, Jiajuan Lu, Chenghong Feng, Dongsheng Wang, Hongxiao Tang. Adsorption and desorption of atrazine on carbon nanotubes. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2008, 321(1), 30–38.
26. Qunshan Wei, Chenghong Feng, Dongsheng Wang, Baoyou Shi, Litian Zhang, Qia Wei and Hongxiao Tang. Seasonal variations of chemical and physical characteristics of dissolved organic matter and trihalomethane precursors in a reservoir: a case study. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2008, 150(2), 257-264.
27. Yan Xiao-min, Shi Bao-you, Wang Dong-sheng, Tang Hong-xiao. The eco-toxic aspects of aqueous nano-C60 fullerenes. Progress in Chemistry，2008, 20(2):422-428.
28. Yili Wang, Baiyu Du, Jie Liu, Jia Lu, Baoyou Shi and Hongxiao Tang. Surface analysis of cryofixation-vacuum-freeze-dried polyaluminum chloride-humic acid (PACl-HA) flocs. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2007, 316(2), 457-466.
29. Mingquan Yan, Dongsheng Wang, Baoyou Shi, Min Wang and You Yan. Effect of Pre-ozonation on Optimized Coagulation of a Typical North-China Source Water. Chemosphere, 2007, 69(11), 1695-1702.
30. Yili Wang, Baiyu Du, Xiaomin Dou, Jie Liu, Baoyou Shi, Dongsheng Wang and Hongxiao Tang. Study on the pore surface fractal dimension and surface acid-base properties of natural particles around Guanting reservoir. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 307(1-3), 16-27.
31. Chenghong Feng, Qunshan Wei, Shuifeng Wang, Baoyou Shi and Hongxiao Tang. Speciation of hydroxyl−Al polymers formed through simultaneous hydrolysis of aluminum salts and urea. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 303(3), 241-248.
32. Yili Wang, Hongwei Zhou, Fuling Yu, Baoyou Shi, Hongxiao Tang. Fractal adsorption characteristics of complex molecules on particles-a case study of dyes onto granular activated carbon (GAC). Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 299(1-3), 224-231.
33. Mingquan Yan, Dongsheng Wang, Baoyou Shi, Qunshan Wei, Jiuhui Qu, Hongxiao Tang. Transformations of particles, metal elements and natural organic matter in different water treatment processes, Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2007, 19(3):271-277.
34. Baoyou Shi*, Guohong Li, Dongsheng Wang, Chenghong Feng, Hongxiao Tang. Removal of direct dyes by coagulation: the performance of preformed polymeric aluminum species. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2007, 143, 567-574.
35. Baoyou Shi*, James S. Taylor. Potential impact of enhanced coagulation on corrosion by-product release in distribution systems. Desalination，2007, 208: 260-268.
36. Baoyou Shi*, Guohong Li, Dongsheng Wang, Hongxiao Tang. Separation of Al13 from polyaluminum chloride by sulfate precipitation and nitrate metathesis. Separation and Purification Technology, 2007, 54: 88-95.
37. Baoyou Shi*, Qunshan Wei, Dongsheng Wang, Zhe Zhu, Hongxiao Tang. Coagulation of humic acid: the performance of preformed and non-preformed Al species. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 296:141-148.
38. Baoyou Shi*, James S. Taylor. Iron and Copper Release in Drinking Water Distribution Systems. Journal of Environmental Health, 2007, 70(2): 29-36.
39. Changqing Ye, Dongsheng Wang, Baoyou Shi, Jiuhui Qu, Hongxiao Tang. Formation and transformation of Al13 from freshly formed precipitate in partially neutralized Al(III) solution, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 2007, 41(3): 257-265.
40. Changqing Ye, Dongsheng Wang, Baoyou Shi, Jianfeng Yu, Jiuhui Qu, Marc Edwards, Hongxiao Tang. Alkalinity Effect of Coagulation with Polyaluminum Chlorides: Role of Electrostatic Patch, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 294(1-3): 163-173.